About your Appointment
Your time is valuable. And because we want your visit to be as smooth and efficient as possible, the information in this section is intended to help you prepare in advance for your appointment.
What to Bring
- Referral slip from your dentist
- Insurance card
- Form of payment for services to be rendered that day or other outstanding balances
- Photo identification
- Medication list
- Completed patient history form
- X-rays, films, CDs, or other imaging
- Medical or dental records that you think might be helpful
- Treatments and medications you have tried in the past
New Patient Forms
Paperwork for your initial visit can be lengthy, and it is important you take your time and provide as much detail as possible when completing it. For your convenience, you may print and complete these forms prior to your appointment. If you are unable to do this, please arrive 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment in order to give yourself enough time to complete the forms.
What to Expect
On your first visit, Dr. Nerness will:
- Review your health history
- Discuss your symptoms
- Obtain radiographic imaging
- Discuss your treatment options, alternatives, risks, benefits, and costs
Directions and Parking
You can view a map of our location or call (651) 777-7744 for directions. For your convenience, we have a free parking lot.
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you provide 24-hours advance notification. This will allow us to reallocate that time to someone else in need of treatment. Please call (651) 777-7744 to cancel and reschedule your appointment.